Don’t be afraid to ask!
1. Communicate what you need from the beginning. Just lay it all out there – that way there are no surprises, and everyone is on the same page.
2. Communicate what you want beginning! Just because something isn’t a need, doesn’t mean that it won’t make life easier for your in someway.
3. If you do not understand what is happening, or you’d like more details, please ask – anyone providing you with honest, quality service will be happy to answer your questions.
4. Itemized estimates, inventory, receipt and invoices should be concise and complete. If you feel something is missing, ask for clarification!
5. If you do no feel safe continuing a transaction, working relationship, or even a consultation, do not hesitate to ask something to leave. Your home is your safe place, and those not respecting that, well – do you really want or need their help?
6. Sometimes putting ourselves out there is difficult, but at the end of the day, you deserve service from an organization that will respect you, your wishes, and your property.
7. Hiring a company like Elder Move Inc. gives your that safe representative to communicate with about your expectations, hopes and concerns. I don’t have been serving the Edmonton area for 12yrs, and we look forward to serving you, and it’s comfort and ease.